6 Ways to Make People Like You
One of the pieces of this now world famous book discussed ways in which to make people like you. That is, how can you through your actions and attitudes make yourself more likeable. He layed out 6 points for us.
- Become genuinely interested in other people.
becoming interested in otheres will gain you more friends than trying to make others interested in you ever will.
be pleasant. nobody likes a scowl.
- Remember that a man’s name is to him the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
remembering a person's name (man or woman's) will impress them like nothing else will. it'll say volumes to your character.
- Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
listen more than you talk. everyone wants someone to vent to. be that someone and people will love you.
- Talk in terms of the other man’s interest.
you don't have to be knowledgable about every possible subject, but be engaging when you talk to someone. let them know you care about their passions.
- Make the other person feel important—and do it sincerely.
no matter who you are or what you do, every human has a desire to feel important. everyone. be the bigger person, make others feel important.
Labels: How To Influence People